Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kajang Confessions 2

Previously, on Oxymoronic Existence 4.0... http://oxystence.blogspot.com/2009/10/kajang-confessions.html ...

After a couple of months of silence, he finally resurfaced... I got an SMS from him, wanting to come over. He said he is working in KL, quite nearby, so he wants to drop by after work.

I was heading to Pavilion for dinner with my friend so I had to turn him down. He said he'd wait for me to finish dinner. He was even willing to pick me up at Pavilion after the dinner. Okay, that last part was only coz he doesn't know the way to my place... hehehe...

Anyway, after dinner, we met up and he drove me back to Permaisuri. We talked about stuff like work and movies but suddenly he steered right into the topic of sex. He asked if his 'baby' was doing okay... um, *pretend to think, pretend to think*

I can't be pregnant! I was the top. He must be the pregnant one! But we wore condoms! How...

*snaps back to reality* His hand was on my thigh.

Oh, Holden Jr... is apparently the baby in question... Holden Jr's fine. You have no idea how fine he is... heheheh... of course you guys know, Kajang Guy doesn't know...

To answer his question, I put my hand on his thigh and squeezed. He actually jerked and leaned sideways and landed his head onto my shoulder... while driving... he said I was driving him horny and wild. Wait till I grab your cock... which I did... but only for a second coz I did not wanna get into an accident...

The rest of the drive was uneventful, mostly because I did not want him to start hyperventilating...

Once we arrived at my place, he asked to use the toilet. I took the opportunity to take a shower. Once I was done, and he was done, he wanted to shower. With me. So I had to shower again. Nothing kinky or sexy happened. Just two guys soaping each other up, down, left, right and all around... while having ginormous hard-ons...

We dried up after and fell into bed. He immediately mounted me and ate me up. Like almost literally. He was biting, licking, gobbling every single part of me. Ears, nose, cheeks, neck, nipples, manboobs... which eventually would lead to cock sucking... I had to throw him off of me...

I remembered he liked necking so I necked him like crazy before moving on to the nipples. I kinda don't do his cock much coz I don't want premature ejaculation... but I did go to town on his ass, licking him long and deep.

Once he was sufficiently wet, and the whimpering got to a maximum volume... I sheathed Holden Jr and send him to battle. I put Kajang Guy on his belly and pushed Holden Jr through... there was resistance and the moaning got a bit too loud... but I managed to push through... gave him some time before I started the fucking...

But his body language was different from the last time... he was so stiff... and not in a good way... after a while, he asked me to stop because he could not take it anymore... he theorized that Holden Jr had grown up or doubled in size or something coz he just could not handle getting fucked... unlike the last time... sigh...

Me, being the gentleman that I am, immediately stopped and took out Holden Jr... Kajang Guy apologized profusely but I downplayed it... if you can't take it, you just can't take it then... maybe the next time, I could finish... wonder what happened to his ass... the first time he got poked, he survived through it but now that he's no longer a virgin, he could not take it? hmmm... watch this space..

2 comments:

  1. hahaaa i enjoyed ur humour abt the baby kekeee...
    well mayb he was not well-prep :P
    wish u a very merry xmas and happy new year holden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.im sooo wanna meet the Holden Jr

    *lol

    ReplyDelete