Monday, December 7, 2009

Doppelganger

You know about the theory that there are six people in this world that looks exactly like you? I am not sure if it's a Malay belief or the religion... but I've been told... and apparently in Mecca, there's one dude looking exactly like me... my mom saw him there...

Anyway, there's this guy that I did a while back... I saw him again on the LRT a couple of days after and I realize that he looked like my colleague. An elderly, fatherly type colleague... *shudder*

But when I did him, I did not see it... anyway, I was chatting on IRC when this guy contacted me. He said he was staying at a hotel near The Mall and was alone. He invited me over. He did not have pic for trade so it was like a blind date. Only I was the blind one cause I gave him my pic.

I was bored and really had nothing to do that day so I ventured out. Usually I would sit pretty at home and wait for them to come to me... and as I am writing this, I realize that I would break that rule if they're in a hotel. Hehehehe...

So I was on my way to his hotel when I realized I left the condoms and lube at home. I was taking a wild guess that the guy probably won't have em on him so I stopped by 7-11 and bought some condoms.

When I arrived at his place, we sat around and chatted a bit. It was like a budget hotel so there was no extra towel. I was all sweaty from the walking so I wanted to shower before getting it on... ya know, coz of the ick factor... but there's no extra towel so no shower. He told me to stand under the aircond unit so that I'd be dry again... which doesn't really work...

But anyway, he deemed me dry enough so we got it on... he seemed hesitant a bit but he was playing with my nipples... and just explored my body with his hands... I got bored so I sucked his nipples and played with his balls...

Then, I attempted to lick his ass but he did not lift his ass and legs enough to get access... apparently he has a bad hip... so I popped his cock into my mouth... large head by the way... but all I did was lick a bit and then put it all in my mouth... he was squirming like mad and tried to get me off of his cock... I did so and he spurted... sigh...

He suggested we rest first then we continue. I did not let him rest long, I immediately went to work. He knew where I was heading and objected for the non-presence of a condom. I whipped out the condoms that I bought. See? I knew it.

So he relented and let me do him. Unfortunately, he was really tight and I could not really poke through with just spit. I needed lube and he has nothing that can be used as lube. That 7-11 did not have lube...

Guess he too was getting antsy so he switched positions... oh, yeah, I had him on his tummy coz I know he could not take a cock in the ass after he had just cum... but he wanted to change positions and I was finally able to penetrate... after 5 seconds, he asked if he could put his legs down... bad hip remember...

So we continued fucking until I came... he said he enjoyed the fucking... it did not hurt him at all, even though he had not had anal sex in a year... he said my size was perfect for him...

2 comments:

  1. so did he recognise u tat day? and is there any follow-up? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, he did... no, no follow up coz it was late already...

    ReplyDelete