Monday, September 10, 2007

The Pacemaker

Okay. I officially need to find some other way to open a post. I keep using “I was chatting…”. I even started out this post with that line. Oh, I have used a different line for the opening for this post. Yay me!

It’s all the same. Started out with chatting, exchanging pics, then numbers, then flirting via SMS. After that, wait for the time when both are free, then meet it up (homage to Teddy) for some fun.

Normally, there’d be several discrepancies with that scenario coz we’re all human so not everyone can stick to a plan. Anyways, this guy’s photo in Manjam was not exactly forthcoming. As in it’s a wide shot with him smack in the middle of it but you can’t see anything much, except that he is bald and tall.

Okay, I guess tall is good enough. Plus he said he was a bottom. Yay! Had my fill of tops ever since I got roughed up that one time. At least for now. Hehehe.

Tall Guy from Ampang said that he’d be free on Sunday. It turned out that he had the company Family Day in PD on Saturday and he was driving back on Sunday. Straight to my place. I kinda feel bad because he’s gonna be tired from the event and also from the drive but he insisted on coming over.

After a brief stint of getting lost and going into a different apartment complex, he finally arrived. He is indeed tall. Me likey. Kinda cute. Did not look as old as he really was. So we hung out in the media room while he catch his breath and I finish up watching FRIENDS for Monica and Chandler’s wedding.

A bit of cuddling here and there. A bit of groping. Screw the wedding. Tall Guy wanted some. We hugged and he commented on how huggable I was. He likey. I started out by kissing his cheeks. The ones on the face lar! Haiyo.

Then I tried kissing him on the lips, coz some guys don’t like to kiss. He kissed me back so we just kissed in each other’s arms for a while. He is a good kisser. Me likey. When he took off his shirt, I saw that he has this prominent scar down the middle of his chest. I had thought that it was a battle scar or scar from an accident or something. I certainly was not going to stop making out because of it.

But then I saw something at the back of his shoulder. Made me kinda wanna stop. It was like a mole. Really big mole. And very hairy. It looked like a map of Pahang. I kept the shuddering to a minimum. As long as I don’t touch it and as long as he did not rub it all over me, then I’m fine.

I brought him to my room and we started making out in the bed. He had taken off his jeans by now. I also noticed that his cock was hard but his underwear was not tenting. Oh well, as long as my cock is in his mouth, I should not really bother with the details.

Once he was done with the blowjob and I was hard as hell, I got on top and started doing my thang. I licked and sucked at his neck and ears. Yes, yes, I love necking. And lucky for me, this guy did not do necks because my neck was still sore…

Then, I went on and worked the nipples. Flicking my tongue over them, and sometimes gently and teasingly bite on them. Once I arrived at the groin area, I ripped off his underwear and got the shock of my life. Dude was packing some serious firepower. Lucky for me he was a bottom. I know I could not take him if he were to fuck me in the ass. His cock was formidable. Kinda long, about 7 inches. I have taken bigger but his cock was thick. Extremely. At least 3 inches wide. I am not kidding. Monster Cock Guy will be his name from now on.

So I tried taking it in the mouth. Obviously I could not. So I did my best and just licked the shaft, instead of taking it in the mouth. I started licking the balls and he moaned and even arched his back. So I worked hard at them balls and as I inch closer and closer down there, his moans get louder. He lifted his legs to give me better access and I went down on him.

He asked me to fuck him after getting him sufficiently wet. He did not ask me to lube up at all. The spit would do fine. It was not entirely true. Penetrating required a bit of force but he had already put his long legs on my shoulders so I did what I had to. For his part, he kept moving his butt as to accommodate my intrusion.

Once I was completely in, he was the one who started to move his ass. I got the hint so I gave him the fucking that he wanted. His hands reached around and grabbed my ass and forcefully pulled me towards him, not wanting my cock to slide out of his ass and wanting it to be buried deeper and deeper.

I obliged of course. After a while, the passion haze started to dissipate. I guess I was close to climaxing. Then it happened. I heard ticking noises. Like a clock. But there was no clock in my room. Then it dawned on me that the scar might have been from a surgery and Monster Cock Guy might have had a pacemaker. The thought scared me a little bit coz we might overdo it and the pacemaker might get shorted out or something. How would I handle that? Electrocute him?

But the guy was oblivious and completely in euphoria. He kept on moving his ass. That shook me out of my stupor and I continued on fucking him. I felt an orgasm coming. It was weird because I was not in my normal position. I came and stopped. He wrapped his long legs around me and started masturbating the monster. I was still hard so I moved deep inside him while he reaches climax. He came all over his stomach and I went to the toilet for the usual cleanup-and-toss-condom bit that I do.

He left the flat later, still alive and pacemaker still working. Guess I could cross doing a pacemaker-ed guy off my people to do before I die list…

8 comments:

  1. A pacemaker?! That's a first I bet. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...pacemaker..becareful next time, u dun want someone literally die on u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thing sure turns you off a little eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love your blog and their erotic entries! This entry got me thinking so much of pacemaker guy. I am a size queen and i hope you can share with me his profile on Manjam.

    Keep up the "good" work! Your site is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ranter, yup, that's a first...

    Gardy, the thought did cross my mind... and I did stop for a second.. just for a second :)

    Jason, which thing?

    Chris, hi... thanks... you're a size queen? Heheheh... what's ur email?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holden! Thanks for the quick reply. You can email the "details" to plastictemple@gmail.com.

    Thks dude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Holden, would appreciate the contacts soon...Want to check him out too ;)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris, u got mail... sorry it took me a while... got bz at work...

    ReplyDelete