Friday, June 18, 2010

Africa

Waka Waka eh eh...

No, this is not a World Cup related post... the only ball I care about is not on the football field and they come in pairs... unless of course you count the balls on the soccer men... hehehe...

Ya know, after all this time, I have to say that I have had done me an African boy yet. I have done Caucasians, the American variety, Australian as well as Europeans. Latinos. Of course Asians. But I have yet to do African.

Guess I haven't had the chance to. No, no, wait, I have had the chance. I was contacted by an African boy who's studying here. Wanting to get with this chocolaty goodness.

Unfortunately, he ain't Taye Diggs. Not that I am hoping for Taye Diggs. If Taye Diggs want, I have no objection.

I do have a very low expectation/standards... and am kinda slutty... okay, okay, a lot slutty... so ordinarily I'd do em as long as they have ass and dick but sometimes this slut just don't wanna accept anyone... sometimes it takes someone hot to get this slut's temperature rising...

No offense to that guy but if I am not hot and bothered, then Holden Jr would not be all Hail Hitler!, if you get what I mean...

But then again, I do believe that everybody deserves a shot... coz they think I am pretty so I have to do them as a thank you... oh, no wonder I have very low standards... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment