Sunday, June 13, 2010

Abang Angkat

Hmm. I seem to be stuck in a phase at the moment. The young'uns phase. They're all barely in their twenties. And they're all contacting me. I don't look like a sugar daddy. At least I hope not.

Anyway, there's this kid who contacted me via Gayromeo. He wanted to get to know me. Of course. That's what they all say.

His profile has no photo so I asked for one. He said he was not as handsome as I was so that is why his profile is photoless. Way to make a move on someone kid... telling them you're not confident. Like I am any more confident that he was... hehehe...

I gave him my email and he sent me a pic. Of him topless. Nice skinny body. Not much body fat but not much muscle definition either. Okay lar, not too bad. But then again, I do have very low standards. Hahahha.

So, after a million texts later, he agreed to come over to my place. As they all would, right? Otherwise, there would not be a post...

He is working around KL. Quite near to my office. But he did the graveyard shift and wanted to come over once he was done. Which would be around the time most of us get up to go to work. I don't really mind. At least I'll get to work early...

So I gave him directions. Which he failed to follow. And would end up somewhere off the beaten path. If this were An American Werewolf in London, he'd be mauled already.

Every time he'd call, he'd be at some exotic location of some sorts. I am not good with road names. I know how to get places but don't ask me for any specific road names...

I kept telling him to just follow my instructions but he kept refusing to listen. In the end, I kinda let him have it, telling him to stick to the instructions, if not he'd end up in Seremban or some other place that I am really not familiar with. Is it really hard to follow instructions?? Sigh...

In the end, he somehow managed to get to a place near where I live so I could just guide him over the phone to my place.

Must be one of those ADD kids... sigh...

So once he was at my place, he kept asking me all kinds of questions. Like what were my intentions, and what kind of guy I like...

I asked him the same questions. He evaded. But he did say that his cock was hard. A sign that he likes me. So I told him he was in bed with me. Same kind of sign.

After that, he got naked. But he did not do anything. Waiting for me I guess. This is gonna be boring.

He told me that he's not looking for a relationship and that he has so many 'abang angkats' and that he is happy with that arrangement. Fine by me. I just wanted a piece of ass and I would not even get that.

Ringan-ringan jer. That's what he said. I got bored of all the doing nothing so I worked on his nipples and then sucked his cock and licked his balls.

He then decided to let me cum first, by way of dry humping. I turned him around and got scared. He said he did not wanna get fucked. As tempting as that sounded, I did not wanna fuck him, just wanted to hump. So I did, and I came on his back.

It was all so passionless. Should've just stuck it in yes? hhehehe...

He got cleaned up and promptly left. Guess he has his abang angkats to help him get off...

2 comments:

  1. Fuckkk.. why not just let his abng angkat 'release' his tension rather than finding a new toyboy to play with???

    that boy seems to be a

    S
    L
    U
    T

    if you ask me... :\

    oh well, you need a piece of ass,( which you couldnt ride in the end)..and he was desperate for attention..so why not..right??? lol!

    ReplyDelete