Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sarawak Top

I felt cheated.

And of course I am pouting.

Met up with one guy from Gayromeo (formerly Guys4Men)...

He came from Sarawak for an event here and he had contacted me two weeks before.

Obviously, the sex talk would come up. I'd told him I was the top and he said that he doesn't mind getting fucked. Great! I was all excited. Someone new. hehhehe...

So I made time to meet him up at his hotel room. Which was not that easy to find. And then, he had the nerve to tell me he was not in. Went out for dinner with frens. Son of a...

So I went to Kg Baru and had myself a very good meal, while waiting for him. He returned an hour and a half later. I let it go coz I wanted a piece of that ass, hehehe, and he was new so he did not know my rules yet.

I got to the hotel room and we chatted a bit. Until he decided it was time for bed.

So we climbed in and cuddled. He wasted no time in reaching for my cock. A good sign indeed. But then, he kept coughing and stuff so there was no making out.

I grabbed his cock and it came to life. Man. It was thick.

He asked me to suck it so I did, and of course, I'd do them balls and start to move down towards the hole.

He never opened his legs much but I was persistent so I licked still. He moaned and pulled on my hair and ears and poked my ears with his fingers. WTF??

Then, I asked if he has lube and condom. He asked me back.

"Why? U wanna get fucked?"

Dude. WTF??

He said he's a top. He even put it in his profile. I argued. He told me otherwise. He said he really wanted to meet me so he lied. What a bitch!!

So I put back my clothes and told him to go to sleep. )%&(%^&$%$^&%^&

Cut to the morning, he took me to breakfast and it was the lamest continental breakfast I've ever had. Good God, this was such a bad date and/or lay. Crossing him off of the list now...

1 comment:

  1. Never mind Holden. One duff session makes all of the others even better...

    ReplyDelete