Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Massage Oil Part 3

So Massage Oil Guy still continues his... shouldn't say harassment... more like, um, quest, to get back on to my good side.

He knows that he has angered the diva, I mean, he has pissed me off. Rightfully so.

So when he asks if I am free, and I say I was working, he'd let it go. Let's not forget the apologies.

Finally, my schedule opens up and we make a date for him to come over to my place and spend the night.

He once told me he was familiar with Permaisuri so I gave him the address and told him to just come up to my place. He agreed.

But, suddenly, that night, he messaged me, asking me to meet him at the LRT station. Bitch, please. I ain't gonna schlepp all the way from my flat for you.

Told him off and waited for him to arrive. He got here and asked if he could shower. Then we watched Mentor finale before we move to the bedroom for sleeping. And sex, of course. Heheheh.

This time 'round, I was prepared. No more massage oils. Hello regular lube.

I did not feel like kissing so went straight to the nipple play. His nipple is not really playable but I worked around it and then attacked the ears and the neck.

Then I went down on him. Cock, balls, and asshole. He moaned and raised his hips a bit so I got in there further. After a while, I stopped and laid back and let him do the work.

His nipple play hasn't really improved. In like one minute, he got the nipple once. Sigh.

But his cock sucking skills were not bad. It was enjoyable. Ordinarily I'd hand the guy a condom and lube and have him sit on my hard cock but I know this guy would not really know how it's done.

So I went back to licking his hole, making sure he was ready to be fucked. Once he was sufficiently wet, I did the nipples again while reaching for the condom and lube. I suited up and prepared to penetrate. He asked me to be gentle.

I did not even poke through the ring when he hissed in pain. I let my cock head stay there but he looked like he was in pain. So I took it out and reapplied lube and poked again.

Managed to poke through without much drama but I still let him get used to it. I put his legs on my shoulders and started the slow pumping. After a while, he got used to it and stopped making painful expressions.

So I went to town and fucked him good. Then I turned him on his stomach to prepare for the final journey to Planet Spurtzz. I entered him and lay on top of him and fucked him until I come. After the cleanup, we went to bed.

In the morning, I was woken up by him, all dressed up and ready for work. I let him out and checked my belongings. Everything's still there. Went back to bad and overslept and was late for work that day. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment