Friday, February 8, 2008

Weirdness

I think I’ve written about this guy coz I had done him last year. Slim Guy from Bandar Tun Razak. He contacted me via Manjam, the very first day I set that profile up.

This is the guy that is soooo ticklish that he would not let me touch him at all. No licking, no sucking, nothing. Just fuck his ass immediately. Ordinarily I don’t really like to do that. Just because I like to fuck their ass, doesn’t mean that I don’t need attention on my body.

The first time he came over, he said he just he wanted me to take his picture and that’s it. So I got him to pose for me. One by one, an article of clothing were stripped off, until he was wearing nothing but his underwear. I told him that we should take a lot then choose the best. He agreed. I fondled him a couple of times but he pushed my hand away.

After we were done with the pictures, we hung out, mostly coz my Internet connection was iffy. I kept hinting at sex. I even took off his underwear by force and fondled him. But he refused to. Dammit. My seduction powers have been negated.

Just as I resigned to the fact that we’d not be getting it on, he took my hand and led the way to the bedroom. I remembered the whole ticklish thing so I immediately set him up and fucked the life out of him.

He returned the second when the Internet connection was okay. I uploaded his picture on Manjam and he wanted me to update his info. Then the weirdest thing happened. When asked who his partner was, he told me to put my name down. Woah! Since when??

Now that I thought about it, there had been signs. He was ultra eager to return to my place but I kept delaying it coz I thought he just wanted to do the Manjam profile thing. Coz one time, the internet was down. Another would be camera problem. Not that it was delaying on purpose but stuff came up. He thought I was trying to blow him off and accusing me of playing him. I got upset and told him that I was doing him a favor. Not like I was getting paid. Sex is not payment.

He apologized and hoped that I could put up with his behavior. Hmmm… then he told me that if we fucked again, he wanted me to fuck him hard and rough. Okay then.

After we’ve uploaded and updated everything, he asked me if it’s weird to fuck during the day. Told him that it’s not weird at all. Got him into the bedroom, stripped him naked and fucked him hard. Maybe not as rough as he’d like but it was harder than I’ve ever fucked anyone in my life. Yes, yes, deep down I am a romantic slut…

3 comments:

  1. That's one weird dude
    But at least you get to fuck him!
    Keep ur posts coming dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...soooo ticklish that he would not let me touch him at all..." sounds frustrating but at least he came across in the end.

    Remember I emailed you about how guys are getting increasingly choosy? Well perhaps the availability of easy sex through manjam/fridae/gaydar sites is creating too many silly preferences in Malaysia too.

    In the past few weeks I've had guys who insist on wearing bra & panties; a guy who had to be tied up; a guy who begged me to punch & smack him in the face; and one who only wanted to be fisted. I'm as much for a bit of kinky variety as the next man (especially if you're the next man Holden) but it there is nothing to beat an old fashioned kiss/lick/suck fuck session.

    Oh, nice writing btw!

    ReplyDelete