Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year's Resolution

The New Year is upon us. Normally I'd do a retro look at the year and do some sort of analysis. Not yet. I am kinda not in the mood to do so just yet. Dunno why. Um, does 73 count as a lot? Yup, that's the number of guys I did in 2007. Not the number of times I had sex. I lost count of that already. Heheheheh.

And yes, I beat 2006's number. It's not like I planned to. Contrary to popular belief, I am not the slut that I've been painted as. I am just slut-like, behaving in a slutty manner. But I ain't no slut. Yes, that did make me feel better. I should be proud of myself and not let anybody make me feel bad. Having sex is nice. So, I guess I am a slut after all. Sigh.

Anyways, that's my resolution. To not let what people think of me get in the way of my fun. Gitew. Should I try to match or beat 73? Today is the 5th. I have had 6 guys already. Guess I am ahead of myself. Yes, yes, I'll chronicle those sexcapades. And some 2007 stuff that I haven't written. Give me time. Apparently, I am having sex a lot more than my writing self can handle. I should hire an assistant to write for me. Hehehehe. Have a good new year everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment