Monday, December 17, 2007

40 Year Old Virgin 2

It turned out he was climaxing. I did not think he would be squirting that quickly. But he did. I felt his dick pulsate and release his load. Sigh. I hope he won’t wanna stop just yet.

After about 15 seconds, he got up and I saw the pool of cum on my belly. He apologized for shooting prematurely. Apparently I was giving him the fucking of a lifetime that he could not hold it in any longer. Yes, he was on top of me and I was drilling into him and no one was touching his dick. He came without any touching.

I’m amazed at this phenomenon. It would never happen to me. Ever. But it has happened to my conquests a few times.

He said he had not had any for a while and when I entered him, he just could not hold it in. I asked him if he could still take a fucking (coz apparently after you’ve cum, you can’t take an ass fucking anymore). He said he could. I think that was just out of courtesy since I am still hard as a rock and had not cum yet.

I asked him again just to be sure. He nodded. Then I realized that all the while we were talking, he was still sitting on my groin, with my erect cock still up his ass. I lifted him off of me and put him in my favorite position (as to cum faster) and I penetrated him.

He winced. Quite loudly. Again, being the nice guy that I am, I asked him he if could take it. He told me to go ahead. So my mission was to just get off so I just fucked his ass. At the back of my mind I knew he’d be hurting. I tried to get off as quickly as possible.

After a couple of minutes, he was thrashing wildly underneath me. It was not the pleasurable kind. He was in pain. But if I asked he’d just tell me to go ahead and fuck him. Finally, I stopped completely and asked him yet again. He admitted that it hurts. I stopped and took out my cock. He smiled sheepishly and apologized.

I went and washed up while he took a shower. After he left, I masturbated before I went to bed. Sigh.

1 comment: