Monday, September 14, 2009

Belgian Bazooka

Why do some bottoms never bother to clean their... you know... bottoms? Sigh...

Someone messaged me over at Gayromeo.com wanting to get to know me. Sure, why not right?

Kinda young though. But okay looking I guess. So we've been SMS-ing for a while until we decided to meet up.

He wanted to come over and sleep at my place. I waited for him at the LRT station but did not see him walk out. I called him and realized that he had walked past me and did not recognize him. Bad right?

He did not look at all like his photos. Photogenic means looking good in a photo, not that good in real life. But he was already there... and got a nice ass for a slim boy... hehehe...

So we made our way to the house. He was all quiet and walked behind me. Did not whether he was enjoying the view or just did not wanna be seen with me. Anyways, once we got to the house, he went through everything I own and kept thumbing my things. He even grabbed my Buffy the Vampire Slayer action figure and started to thumb it aggrassively. I think I heard something snapped so I told him to put it down. Good God if he destroyed that action figure, I am gonna kick his ass.

After checking and verifying that Buffy was indeed safe and unharmed, I told him to go shower while I ate something. Then I showered and told him to get ready for bed. Did not really think I could get it up coz I was still simmering over the fact that he had endangered Buffy. Faith had already been destroyed months ago when she fell off of her pedestal... :(

He cozied up to me and started to touch Holden Jr. So I touched him. Dude's packing heat. A huge one! Daymn! Lucky he's the bottom. Or maybe it's unlucky for the other bottoms that he's a bottom... :P

He put Holden Jr in his mouth and brought him to life. He's pretty good by the way. But he could not really do them nipples. Sigh. After a while, it was my turn to do him. His cock was definitely a mouthful. His G-spot seemed to be his nipples. He was squirming like crazy.

Once I suited up, I lifted his legs onto my shoulders and penetrated him. He moaned but I did not stop until I was in to the hilt. I started fucking him but something was off. It's as though he's not limber at all. His body was stiff. The fucking was not that nice coz every time I push in, his entire body moved.

And everytime I try to make him loosen up, it did not work at all... So I decided to switch positions. I got him on all fours and fucked him doggie style. This was way better. I could feel the fucking, hehehe... I fucked him hard and deep... and I reached under and grabbed his cock. It was hard like a stone. Then I got this idea of having him ride my cock and watch the bazooka he's packing bounce up and down as he bounce up and down my cock. Hot as hell. If only I could record it... sigh...

So I took my dick out and lied on my back. I told him to sit on it. But then... suddenly something wafted to my nostril. Son of a... God dammit. He soooo neglected to clean. What kind of bottom is he? And it's not like it's a spur of the moment sex. It was planned. Sigh...

Bazooka Dick did not seem to smell it. He was attempting to get my dick into his ass. I, for one, was weirded out and grossed out so Holden Jr was starting to sleep. I pushed him off and told him to go clean up. Blergh...

After that, I just decided to sleep. Too grossed out. But he was all cuddly wuddly and put his bazooka in my hand. So I stroked it to life and he was moaning and moaning. He reached over and tweaked my nipples. But even then, he did not do it well. I know he was about to cum coz his entire body twitched so I turned him around, sheathed, and penetrated.

This time, I only cared about my orgasm and fucked him really hard and deep. And attempting really hard to forget the whole Belgian Chocolate incident earlier. I finally achieved orgasm and went to clean up. Lucky for me, this time, there was no nasty surprise at the end of the condomed cock.

5 comments:

  1. tats tottally a turn off, mayb he is inexperienced bottom? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was ewwie.... LOL, anyway, it still happens sometimes even though you clean it right? But was that really THAT BAD? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a trooper to finish. honestly, nasties like this or even bad smells turn me off completely. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an occupational hazard...and another good reason to wear a condom

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is hard to make it REALLY clean, even after washing it! :P

    ReplyDelete