Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Housemate

Because of certain bitches, I mean, work sitches... I am forced to give up my bachelor pad... the one that saw many a conquest come and go the past year and a half... sigh...

But the silver lining is that, my new housemate is kinda one of my regulars... and while we're fixing/renovating/cleaning up, we've done all kinds of touching and groping... so guess if I am really in need of an ass to plow, I can just tap the housemate's... but that would be too easy now, wouldn't it? Hheheeh

3 comments:

  1. smart u to get a regular as housemate, its like on-call sex buddy, available most of the time :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a full time lover can wedding bells be far off? *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. HGL, I did not plan for it... it just happened... I've known him for a while so it's better than a complete stranger...

    Perry, no, no... my grade A loins are still in the market... :)

    ReplyDelete