Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When I Fall... Part Deux

Yup, a repeat performance. I'd been so busy these past few weeks, with work and hosting hot foreign guys that I did not have time to get laid.

Even WIF Guy had messaged me twice and I had to turn him down.

But starting this month, I am no longer hosting anyone so I was available and the first one who messaged me was WIF Guy.

He came late, as per usual. I was half asleep already. Was working the whole weekend and had the morning shift that day. Twas a Sunday. After finished morning shift, went out with friends until almost midnight and then waited for WIF Guy until almost 1am. Sigh.

The things I do for frens and fuck. Hhehehe.

So he came over and I immediately brought him to the room. We stripped down and climbed to bed. The plan was... he wanted to sleep over and leave in the morning. Which of course I did not mind.

We cuddled first. I was actually fighting fatigue and sleepiness. I felt his hands roaming about so I started to roam about as well.

But that's all that happened. Roaming. Like my cell when I leave the country. Sigh.

So I initiated something else. I kissed him, which he returned passionately. Damn, he's such a good kisser.

After much liplocking, he took off his tee and boxers and so did I. We continued kissing and making out while his hand tweaked my nipple and my hand stroked his cock to life...

After that, I went in between his legs and started to play with his nipples. With my tongue. Then I went down on him, sucking his cock to hardness. After that, it was ball licking and of course rimming. He was squirming like mad.

I stopped and laid back and got him to be on top. He started with nipple play and then he surprised me with some necking. I could have sworn he marked me but I loved it so I could not care less.

But that's about all he did. He stopped and laid back and asked me to suck him. Which I did. He responded by jacking my cock. Hmm, this is sooo not turning into last time's performance, which was great. I did not get a blow job at all yet. Y'all know I ain't gonna get tail so at the very least I'd wanna blow job. Sigh.

So I increased my blowjob pace and let him jack himself until he spurts. But he was all demanding and kept asking me to suck it in between jacks and kept asking me to get it wet. Sigh. So I did. And he finally came. I laid down next to him. Not even one minute in, I heard him snoring. What the...?!?!

This must be a different guy or something. He's changed. Hmm, wonder if I wait long enough, I'd be able to take his photo... ya know, of him naked on my bed, asleep and covered in cum...

Boy, he was snoring kinda loudly. And here I thought I was the tired one. I went to the toilet to clean up and to pee and decided to take the photos soon. Unfortunately, he woke up.

He talked as if he did not fall asleep after cumming. He was all "Better get this cleaned up before it runs down to the mattress"...

After he got cleaned up, he said he wanted to go home coz he was double parked and he was afraid that he might get a fender bender. Sure, go ahead. At least I get to masturbate and sleep now... sigh...

3 comments: