Thursday, April 30, 2009

John Hancock

Retro Post (for the newbies who missed the original blog/version 2/version 3...)

This was in 2004. Back when I was working at Bukit Damansara. I had been chatting with this slim Chinese guy. His profile was showing his naked body, with his hand cupping and covering his genitals without showing the face of course. Body was quite nice, lean like a swimmer.

I was curious to see whether it was him or not. Then I found out he works down the street from me. So we set up a lunch date to meet up. It's a win-win situation for me. Got to meet him and ascertain that he really has a swimmer's body and not just saving a pic off of the Internet AND I got to have lunch at John Hancock's Building, which has a nice food court.

Since he works right next to JH, I left the office early coz it's a 5-minute walk. I arrived and I quickly got to a nice spot to see whoever's walking into the cafe. Needless to say, he entered and he was quite slim, slender and swimmer-ish. Me likey.

He did not have lunch and chatted with me while I had lunch. Somehow, we to talking about our profiles and I asked him whether it was really him posing in that nude (albeit some bits covered up) photo and he told me that I'll find out soon enough.

Holden Jr immediately stood to attention and said that there's one level in the JH building where the toilet is really far off of human traffic and we could go and find out. He seemed shocked at first but after five seconds, he smiled and suggested we ditch the cafe.

I led the way and as I said, the toilet was empty. Crickets could be heard having conversations. He went straight to a cubicle so I followed. He turned around and faced me and said he loved sucking cock and that he would love it if I could cum all over his face.

Woah. Back up. I thought we were just gonna get a bit naughty. Lunch break isn't that long and even though the toilet is empty, someone might walk in. Yup, that was me back then. Plus, this was my first stab at public sex. Which is totally awesome and totally hot. The adrenaline alone was addictive. Hehehhe.

So he immediately got down on his knees and opened up my zippers. He immediately took my cock in his mouth and sucked it to full hardness. He kept it up for a while. Unfortunately, I could not cum by blowjob so he got up and bent over. He positioned his asshole over my wet cock and backed up until I was in to the hilt.

He moaned, kinda loudly, and turned to look at me. I was not sure whether it was pain or pleasure I saw. He did not give me time to decide because he immediately bucked and moved his hips back and forth. He was riding my cock and making all kinds of noises.

Until we heard the main door opened. We had to stay quiet. I had to restrain myself from fucking him because he was gonna be noisy. Took a lot of strength because I enveloped in tightness and warmth. To get my mind off of being deep inside him, I explored his body. I lifted his shirt to see the swimmer's body, which I could vouch for now. Heheheh.

But, just before I got a hold of his cock, he started to slowly move his hips back and forth. The other guy was almost done, washing up and leaving. Soon as he left, Swimmer Guy started the fucking back, hard. I think we were in the cubicle fucking for almost one hour already. The guy was sweating like hell. Hell, I was sweating like hell.

He said that lunch hour was over a long time ago and he needed to get back to work. He wanted my cum on his face though. Told him my condition and he made plans to meet me at my place so that we could finish what we started.

Before we parted ways, he asked me to sit down for a bit. He said he was tired and he could still feel me moving inside him. He enjoyed my dick. Who wouldn't smile eh?

But that would be the only time me and him meet ever again. Okay, dramatization. We bumped into each other once or twice in the next few years but we were always with other people and even though the thought of doing it in a public toilet again was hot, it was not the right moment...

7 comments:

  1. I like people watching but I don't see the attraction of sex in a public toilet.

    Nice to come across one kink that I'm not into...I feel more normal now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is sex in a public toilet a kink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww... i always enjoy ur blog, total hotness...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sex in gym showers? :p With other people walking in and out and about the cubicle?

    So, you 2 did went back home for part 2? That's hot~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. HGLO, thanks... :)


    Buaya, we never got to part 2... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... Part 2 with me lah... LOL! (never say i dun try... the word verification is 'tried' LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete