Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Moan

Had a really good night.

It started out as an innocent night. I was supposed to hang out with some friends for bowling. But it got canceled.

At around the same time of the cancellation, I was chatting with one of the readers of this blog. Did not even realized that he was a reader until he asked me whether or not the stuff I write about are true… Some people don’t really believe that this stuff is true coz I apparently lacked the confidence that was potrayed in the posts. I like the misleadingness of the situation.

Anyways, since I was free and he was kinda giving me signals that he wanted to have the Holden experience so I arranged for him to pick me up at the office and drive me back home. Not that I am hoity toity or anything but he did not know the way to my place…

To make the boring story shorter, we arrived at my place close to 8pm and he left soon after that. We tried but every time I poked him he would squirm and grunt loudly and at one point he even knocked the lamp of the minibar. He said it’s been awhile and he could not get used to my cock in his ass.

Next…

Not that I was seeking. I had popped in Will & Grace: The Final Season but I was online. The familiar sound of a private message rang and I answered. Two even. One was staying at Maluri but was in the area, at a cybercafe. The other stayed in Permaisuri.

After exchanging photos and chatted, it was decided that the one who stayed in Permaisuri should come over ASAP. He’s Chinese. Slim, kinda cute.

But then, the Maluri guy also said he wanted to come over. Okay, okay, he said he wanted to meet for drinks but it was close to midnight already so I told him he’d have to come to my place. He kinda agreed so I was not holding my breath.

When the Chinese guy arrived, we went straight into the bedroom. We stripped off and got down to business. I laid back and decided to let him to the work first, which he obliged without complaint.

He worked on my nipples, which felt good. Then he went down on me until I was hard.

I flipped him so I was on top and began to lick his neck. He was overly loud, which sometimes can be a turn-on but he was loud in a high-pitched kiddie voice which was not exactly a turn on. I was did a guy who sounded exactly like Michael Jackson orgasming. *shudder*

Anyways, then I moved to work on his nipples, making my way down to his crotch. As I start to lick his cock, he did the moan. Argh!

But I soldier on, since I did not achieve spurtage before. I gave it a good go, sucking on the dick and balls. Of course he’d do the moan. I tuned out and continue my southward progress until I reach his hole and I stuck my tongue out and did my thing.

He squirmed and raised his hips, giving me more access. I rimmed harder and he started calling me “Darling” in between The Moan.

I flipped his body around so that he’d be on his stomach now. I lick his cheeks, gently biting every now and again. Then I’d lick the small of his back, making my way to the neck. Need I mention ‘The Moan’?

I suited up and lubed his hole nicely. Then I positioned myself on top of him and penetrated. The Moan. I worked his ass hard and vented all my sexual frustrations. He seemed to be enjoying it coz ya know… The Moan….

Once I came, we went and washed up and he promptly left. It was 15 past 1 in the morning and I have to go to work in the morning still.

I was tired. I had climaxed. So ready for bed. Just as soon as I closed my eyes, my phone lit up and PCD’s Magic blared. Someone’s calling. Oh, must be the Malay from Maluri…

To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. Like impromptu parties, impromptu sex is often the best.

    p.s. I quite like a bit of vocal encouragement but I know what you mean, enough is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan vocal encouragement especially when they go "oh yeah fuck my tight pussy"

    This sound like 2 bottoms in a night session.....Can't wait for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I am amazed at your stories which has an individual nature to it...
    I find it rather enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eee... Moaning like girls... Eee... :p

    ReplyDelete