Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ulcer

I had been chatting with this guy for quite some time. He’s a weird guy who says one thing but won’t remember saying it.

He told me once he wanted to come over to my place and have fun. I am all for that. But he never showed. And the next day, he chatted with me like nothing had happened.

Then, there was the whole orgy thing. He kept asking me if I had done orgy recently. Fortunately, I just had a threesome. Not that I do threesomes or orgies that often though. Anyways, he insisted that he wanted to join in on the next orgy. Even if he was just in a strictly spectator capacity.

Voyeur much? I told him I’d let him know if I have an orgy next time. But he did not wanna give me his number. WTF right? Whatever.

But a few months back, he kept messaging me over YM, asking the same things. One day, he messaged me and seemed pretty excited. He said he wanted to have fun with me. He saw me waiting for the bus on the street and he said I was very manly and very hot. So now he’s all for having sex.

But knowing him, he’d retract that statement, saying he’s afraid of STD. He asked if I use condoms. I won’t lie. There would be times where there’s no time for condoms but that hardly happen. I am safe most of the time. I got tested already and I am clean. He was not satisfied. Citing fear again.

Whatever. The next day, same sitch, but now he wants orgy or threesome. I have no time for this. Then, one day, out of the blue, he said he was free to come over and he did. Unfortunately, I was in Ampang with my friends. He got pissed and left and deleted my number. I was in no control of that because I was hitching a ride with friends and had to wait for them to send me home.

So the next day, the guy messaged me on YM. I was at home and not doing anything. He’d drop everything, wanting to come over. But knowing him, there oughta be some sort of retraction or something.

I was right. He said he could not suck dick because his mouth has ulcer. So I told him I’d fuck him instead but he cited the fear thing again and said that mine was huge, it’d tear him. Yeah, right.

After he made me promise that I wouldn’t force him to suck me and force him to be my bottom, he made his way to my place from PJ. What’s the point in having him over if I can’t do anything I like right? He’s kinda cute. Hehhehe. Oh, I guess I should introseduce him eh? He’s Chinese, slightly older than me and slim.

So when he arrived, we got naked and got it started. He has a belly for someone who’s slim, which was a bit of a turn-off because he did not look good naked. Turn off and also can’t fuck… dammit.

So I worked my mojo and magic and licked his neck, working my way down to his nipples. He is squirming underneath me. I turn him around and licked his back. Again with the squirming.

He said he was gonna cum soon if I keep licking him. That’s the idea isn’t it?

Anyways, I flip him over and licked his balls, making my way to his asshole. Once I started rimming him, he started jacking off. I stopped rimming and took his cock in my mouth. After a few seconds, he said he was cumming and I took it out of my mouth. He spurted quite a lot of splooge.

He got cleaned up and he left. I’ve not heard from him again. Not that I really want to. Tis was not really a good session for me as I was left untouched. Sigh.

5 comments:

  1. What a pain in the arse . . . and not in a nice way. You would be better off wanking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree such hard work and a pain in the arse

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!... Sheesh, why did you bother to begin with? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm..for me, that kind of situation happen quite often. Looks like many guy always use Ulcer as excuse not to suck or not to lick.
    Normally this kind of guy who just ask u to serve him wont call you again.
    I wonder who treat who as sex toy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys! I think I wanted to try him on and see what happens... he's been talking the talk for quite a while... but he just could not walk the walk...

    IceAce, I think we both were using each other...

    ReplyDelete