Saturday, July 19, 2008

Before Sunrise 2

Previously on Oxymoronic Existence...

He stripped and laid next to me on the bed. He grabbed my groin and rubbed it to life. He stripped me and said that it was huge and that I really oughta not fuck his ass. And that he should be the only one to top.


I was not in the mood to be fucked. It was too early in the morning. Okay, okay, it was 8.30 but I had a late night out with friends.

I said nothing and just lay there and waited for him to make the move. He did. He took me in the mouth and worked it for quite some time. Then he went and did the nipples, teasing with bites. Oooh.

He licked my whole body, which was a nice way to get me in the mood by the way. Oops, did I just reveal the secret to making me a bottom?

Anyways, it was my turn next. He laid on the bed and I started doing my thing. Normally I’d start out with a kiss but I wasn’t really in the mood for kissing so I just licked and tease-bit his neck. Then I move on to his nipples, making my way down to his hard cock.

After blowing him for a while, I started to lick his balls and make my way down to his asshole. He eagerly opened his legs for my tongue. I could tell he was trying to keep the moaning to a minimum because he knew my sister was in the next room.

When he was wet enough, I inserted a finger into him and sucked his cock. He moaned loudly this time. But he would not let me finger him for long. He got up and pushed me down on the bed and licked my ass. He asked if he could fuck me. If I said yes, he’d let me fuck him after. I guess there’s really no harm in it so I let him.

He licked my ass more, getting me ready. Then he lubed up and put on a condom. I told him to go slow. I lay on my stomach while waiting for him to suit up. I don’t know why I am more comfortable in that position.

He inserted himself slowly at first. Okay, I could take it. It’s been a while but no pain so yay! He went to town almost immediately. No pain still but slight discomfort. I told him to move things along quickly. He asked me to lie on my back. He grabbed my legs and put it on his shoulders.

He inserted himself again and went at it. At first I felt discomfort to a point where it was too much. But then he kept his strokes short, possibly because he was near climax. It felt pleasurable. But, as Nelly Furtado would say, “Why do all good things come to an end?”

Yup, he came. I sighed, both from relief and dissatisfaction. Just when I was enjoying it. Sigh.

So we washed up and he reminded me that it was my turn. He laid on his stomach and told me to take it slow.

I saddled up and inserted myself into him. He moaned and ground his ass against me so I fucked him hard. Guess he was ready to be fucked. As soon as I was about to cum, I bit him on the shoulder. I don’t know why though. I just felt like it. When I came, he told me to not take it out first. So I laid on top of him for a while.

After he got cleaned up, he left and I let my sister out of the room and she announced that she had to pee so bad but she did not wanna disturb my fucking session so she held it in. Hehehehe.

5 comments:

  1. OMG! poor sister~ hahaha so cool of her to be so understanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot, it is good to get fucked once in a while don't you think? this guy is hot still able to get fuck so soon after cumming

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like more stories of u being fucked

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I didn't expect the Nelly Furtado remark. So now we know what music you listen to ;)

    And ooh, giving away lots of hints this time eh? If only we all could put them to practice with you!

    Cool sister. Not in a million years will my sisters ever be so understanding. Anyway, glad to hear you had a good fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Froggie, yup, my sis is quite cool about all this... she hasn't even stopped me from hanging out with her son... :)

    Sgboy, if they know how to work me, then I am all for getting fucked :)

    Sk, maybe some time soon... :)

    Al, did I give hints? Oh my... again, my sister is cool. :)

    ReplyDelete