Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sarawak Sex Part 2

Previously on Oxymoronic Existence... I took a shower and he wolfed down his food. We sat around watching TV. His phone never stopped ringing. So famous and so busy. My phone did not ring once. Then he asked me to lie down with him. Ooh, the fun was starting...

But he just laid there like a log. Sigh. Too bad. Hot guy, dead fish. Sigh.

But that won’t deter me for I have waited 2 years for this. I start with the neck coz some guys with boyfriends aren’t allowed to liplock. Or so I heard. And of course when I do the neck, I’d always get the ‘no bites please’ request, in between moans.

He moaned the loudest when I sucked his earlobes. I made my way south, stopping to attack the nipples. I grabbed his crotch and his already hard dick. It was not as big as I had imagined and/or seen in MMS. Oh well, time to put it my mouth.

Then I went and licked the ass. He shuddered but kept the moaning to a minimum. He asked me to kiss him. Which I eagerly oblige. While fingering his wet hole of course, preparing him for the oncoming onslaught.

His moans got lost in the kiss. I picked him up and lie down in his place. It was his turn to pleasure me now. He did not disappoint. I guess he was nervous or something. Needed me to get things going before he’d respond.

After I was satisfied with his performance, I told him to lie on his back. I licked his entire back and felt him shudder underneath me. Every time I lick his cheeks, he’d squirm and moan but he was just a tiny little thing compared to me so I held him in place and tongue torture him. As soon as he could not take it anymore, he asked me to fuck him. But with a stipulation. That he’d get to fuck me after. Oh, man! But then again, he was quite hot and cute. Why not…

So after I had my way with him, he had his way with me. Lucky he did not last that long. Phew! I left after I cleaned up and after the other guys in the house were not lounging about in the living room.

4 comments:

  1. whoa~ but not enough details!! :( but still hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading this...

    But I always wonder if the action is as hot as the writtings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frog & Closet, not enough details? Hmm... thought that was TMI already?

    Sara, how would this work?

    Glog, there is only one way to find out... hihihihi... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you sort of didn't explain.

    Like Simon Cowell says, "Its like ordering a burger but not getting the meat"

    But still, changing roles is bloody hot! Woof. Lucky bastard ;)

    ReplyDelete