Monday, March 31, 2008

This Line's Mostly Filler

I’ve changed my profile pic at Manjam. Nothing too fancy or saucy. Just a pic of me posing at a waterfall. Yup, a bunch of friends and I went to a waterfall last month. That was where I lost my camera and can no longer take pictures of my sexcapades. Sigh. All of them hotties and I can’t take their nudies. Oh well, I still have my camera phone but that’s not good enough. Needs lighting and stuff. Yeah, my camera phone is the cheapo one.

Anyways, ever since I changed the profile pic, I have been getting quite a number of hits. And no, not just hits, they actually messaged me. One guy put me as a fave. Mind boggling.

Unfortunately, I am swamped with work right now. I’ll try to write something as soon as things are less hectic. Sorry…

1 comment:

  1. I've notice a positive correlation between work load and gaydar/recon invitations too. Annoying isn't it?

    ReplyDelete