Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Penang Saga Part 2

As soon as I lie down next to him, he jumped on me and kissed me hard. Our dicks were getting hard also. He repeated my tongue trick in the bathroom. Felt nice to be with someone who knows how to do me. Hehehhe.

Since he was on top of me, he assumed the active role and started licking me all over. I, of course, let him do so. He kept inching towards my hard cock. I knew he was just teasing me. Again, I let him. His time would come. He kept licking my balls, my thighs and my crotch, without actually getting the cock. Okay, two can play at that game.

Once he devoured my cock, I kinda forgot about the getting back at him thing. Quite a good cocksucker. After a while, I pull him off me. I remembered that I needed to torture him with my tongue. I did exactly what he did to me, except this time I ignored the cock longer and concentrated on licking the area between his asshole and his balls. What is that area called again?

Sir Moans-a-Lot started the deep voice thing. I took his cock in my mouth. His moans were definitely louder when I was licking further down so I went back to licking him down there and he moaned. Wished I had something to record his voice with. Oooh. I got a camera that could record not only his voice but also his body and movement. Note to self: Ask him whether he would mind if I record him.

Yes, I do have a thing about recording. But I don’t know if I wanna call myself an exhibitionist just yet. Most of my home made ‘movies’ never made it past my eyes. Not even the guys I taped saw their scenes. Ehhehhe. Okay, they did see em but they did not get to keep any. How many guys have I recorded? Two, so far. I photographed a threesome though. I know it’s not a lot. Not many people would allow me to take their pictures naked, let alone record them during sex.

Anyway, I asked him but he was against it. I told him that I would not capture his face. Just the body. He still refused. I pouted. Guess it worked coz he relented but he only agreed to recording me sucking his cock. That’s better than nothing. I was such a happy fag.

So there I was. Sucking his dick while he takes pictures and videos. We did it in several positions. Of course I caught him moaning on camera. Just the voice though. After many ‘scenes’, he shoved the camera to me and he went down on me. He saw me pointing the camera to him but he kept on sucking my dick. Yay! I got me a couple of facial shots of him sucking me. Joyful, joyful.

After that, he took the camera and put it away. He asked for a condom and lube. He sheathed me, lubed his hole and descended on my throbbing dick. He was moaning sexily at first. But it quickly turned into hissing and looks of pain. I helped him get off of me. He said it was painful. I told him to take it slow, maybe it had been awhile since he was last fucked. He said just got screwed three days ago.

Could it be? A bigger slut than me? I made him sit on it again. He got tears in his eyes. We could not understand why it was so painful to him. He got off of me and said that he felt a burning sensation that he had never experienced before. Um, dude, I did not pop your cherry. It was long gone. He said that it might be an allergic reaction to the condom or the lube. Did I use a mint flavored condom or lube? He said minty things would burn in his ass. Minty things burn, no matter where u put it. Or at least, that is what I had envisioned.

I know the lube was not flavored. I checked the condom wrapper and it was a classic one AKA flavorless and colorless. I used to carry flavored condoms. By request. But after I got one monkey who could not get over seeing a blue colored condom, I also started stocking the classic ones.

He concluded that it was the lube. So he asked if I got something else to lube his chute so that we could get on with the fucking. The only thing I could think of was my Nivea Whitening Moisturizing Cream. I did not know if it would work because moisturizing cream tends to dissipate after you slather it on your body. He did not care. He pumped some cream into his hands and glopped it all over my dick. After he got some cream on his asshole, he sat down on it. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment