Friday, April 13, 2007

Bored

Guess I am back after all. I just kicked out one guy from my place. Man, he sucked. Figuratively. The bad meaning. Not literally. He did not even touch me. This was my first time being with someone and there’s no foreplay, no intro, nothing. He immediately stripped and asked me to fuck him.

I was turned off by that but hey, a gurl’s gotta fuck right? So I did. Halfway through, he complained that he was tired. Hey, who’s idea was it to go for the doggie style? So I flipped him over onto his back and fucked him senseless.

Then he announced that he needed to pee. After that, we continued on doggie style until he announced he was tired. Again. Sigh. So he hopped off the bed and asked me to attempt a doggie with the assistance of the bed. Meaning, he laid his body on the bed while his ass hang in the air and his knees were on the floor.

However, the time he took setting himself up and the various change in position, I had failed to maintain the erection. I had to use my hand to get erect. But, once I saw brown spots on the condom, I got turned off and told him that I could not get hard. He grabbed the lube and tried to get me back to life.

Unfortunately, I was too grossed out to be aroused. I chided him on the various position change and went to clean up. He got ready and promptly left. But not before he asked me if I would answer his SMSes? I would, as long as I have credit. Then he said he’d SMS me to finish what we started. Yeah, good luck. As slutty as I am, I still need the foreplay and the licking and the sucking and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment